- CONQUER YOUR ACNE: The first step to conquering your acne once and for all
- GENTLE & NON-FOAMING: contains the some of the most technologically advanced skin purifying agents in strictly controlled, ultra-potent concentrations to maximize their efficacy
- DEEP CLEANSING: Deeply cleanses the face of all impurities & bacteria, treating both acute & chronic inflammatory & non-inflammatory skin lesions
- POWERHOUSE FORMULA: Works to stop breakouts in their tracks by reducing redness, diminishing inflammation, and clear out blocked pores
- LASTING RESULTS: Keeps the skin clear by naturally balancing production of oil and sebum
- ANTIBACTERIAL/PURIFYING: Patented NANO-COMPLEXES™ contain powerful purifying & antibacterial compounds.
- NON-DRYING: Developed to work effectively without causing any irritation or drying the surface of the skin.
Bioactive Antibacterial Cleanser for Acne
How to Use
Apply 3-4 pumps on to the fingertips and gently smooth onto the face, avoiding the eye area. Allow the cleanser to remain on the skin for 1-2 minutes, melting away all make-up and impurities while providing the skin with a deeper purifying treatment. Rinse face thoroughly with water.
Can also be used on common body problem areas such as the neck, chest, and back. Apply three pumps as a thin layer to the affected areas and leave on for 3-4 minutes before showering. Can be used several times a day, as needed.
Discontinue or reduce use if dryness or irritation occurs. For the best results follow with the Bioactive Cream Activator and Acne or Acne + Acne Scar Treatment.
Warning: For Topical Use Only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Water (Aqua), PEG 8, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Chloroxylenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl-Cyclodextrin, Benzalconium Chloride, Triclosan, Benzethonium Chloride, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexine Carboxaldehide, Trehalose, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Carnosine , Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sodium Sulfite, Phosphatidylcholine, Glutathione, Superoxide Dismutase, Acetyl Carnitine HCl, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Acetyl Cysteine, Sodium Chondroitin A, 1,2-Dihydro-3,6-pyridazinedione, Xanthine , Galactose, Adenosine, Genistein, Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, D-Glucose, Tocopheryl , Protein Stabilizers, Resveratrol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Uridine, Imidazolydinyl Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen , Cholesteryl Acetate, Dithiothreitol, Ergosterol, Morin , Cytidine, Docosanoic Acid , Guanosine, Thymidine, Ammonium Sulfate, Cholic Acid Sodium Salt, 1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphtidylcholine, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphatidylcholine, Eicosanoic Acid, 1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphtidylglycerol, Na, 1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphatidylglycerol, Na, 1,2,3-Trioctadecanoylglycerol, Catechine, Disodium EDTA, Nonadecylic Acid, Potassium Chloride, 1,2- Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine, 1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine, Astaxanthin, Taurocholic Acid, Biotin, Quercetin, Rutin, Apo-Transferrin, Sodium Molybdate, Carcinine, Collagen, 1,2,3-Trieicosanoylglycerol, Glucose Oxidase
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh